All Levels Include
- a new interface and 3D working space
- the ability to apply 3D effects
- the ability to convert images to embroidery without using external software or convert photos to CMYK photostitch
- slow redraw utility which allows you to input your embroidery machine speed and watch a simulated sew-out at actual speed
As you browse the new embroidery software product line look for the symbol to quickly locate even more of the exciting new features.
Wings' XP Embroidery Software Benefits
Wings' XP produces the best embroidery quality in the industry, easily and quickly. The automated digitizing embroidery software tools can help dramatically increase your production, and the OLE-2 technology allows for better integration with graphics software, simplifying the design process. Other benefits include:
- Microsoft OLE-2 technology is integrated in all eXPerience® digitizing levels, allowing the use of powerful CorelDRAW® graphic tools inside Wings' XP to achieve highly productive precision accuracy.
- The Wings' XP stitch engine works with hundreds of automations to ensure top quality and clean stitch generation in all processes.
- The intelligent "Clean Up Expert" will automatically reset the start and end points, add or remove trims, add or remove fix/lock stitches in the entire design, and save the digitizer a tremendous amount of time in readjusting all these parameters during parameters during digitizing and manipulation.
- The unique user-friendly interfaces and self-obvious tools or functions allow users to maintain high performance in all their digitizing processes.
- With its efficient branching system, the digitizer can break apart/join the lettering strings in both character and object levels for fast editing, or it can cut out the overlapping voids in a matter of seconds.
Chenille Stitch Now Available!
Some of the more advanced new features include the circular array and rectangular array tools available in the Operator level and above. New tools in Puncher and above include curved direction of stitches and the ability to trim and/or weld objects. Pro level gives the ability to apply a different style per line and the exciting new Chenille stitch type.
Not sure which level is right for you?
Four software levels of embroidery digitizing software available to help you create embroidery designs.
Pilot is perfect for beginners because it includes lettering, editing, and very basic digitizing tools. Some embroiderers never need anything more!
If you have some experience or you're just the "go-getter" type, Operator and Puncher each have more digitizing tools and time-saving features. The Pro level works with chenille machines to produce chenille designs, in addition to giving absolute control over the entire digitizing process for embroidery or chenille.
No matter which level you choose, you will be getting an easy-to-learn embroidery software package that produces spectacular sew-outs.
Pilot or Operator levels are perfect for new embroidery startups, but if you want more features later, upgrading is easy and you only pay the difference in price.Buy Now